

I got the boys hair cuts today. I wanted to grow is out long, but that wasn't working for me. We went to a place where they watch a movie and eat suckers while they cut their hair. It worked out great for them, and finally I didn't have hair all over me. Can you believe this is their 3rd haircut? They look very grown up now that they are walking and have short hair. They are finally talking too. Henry says ball. That was Dallin's first word too. James say "no, no" and shakes his little finger. They both say "da" for dog. Can't wait to hear some more words (and less crying) coming out of their mouths.
Funny thing:
When I change James' diaper, Henry likes to hand me one wipe at a time as I need it. He thinks it is his job to hand me the wipes. He is very serious about it.
3 comments:
They are darling!
You find the cutest places to take the kids and the most fun things to do. What a great mom. They are so handsome. Your brothers were never taken care of so well when they were 1...in fact remember Mark's old curly haired picture when he was almost 2. I tried to cut his hair when he was a teen and knicked his ear. Ouch...no more.
That's good stuf! ~ Katy
Post a Comment